Light, strong, dry, and sticky yield high-speed happiness.
Slow and low? Not you—in the lightweight, durable, weather-resistant Vasque Men's Scree Low Hiking Shoe, you will fly up trails so fast you won't feel the ground beneath your feet. An asymmetric, curved last gives you powerful toe-off, and the Stealth rubber provides sure-footed quickness like that of an Ibex dipped in molasses. And with the lining-plus-waterproofing UltraDry system you can zip through mountainous terrain in wet, snowy weather or puddle-jump while you wait for your slow, soggy buddies to catch up.
- UltraDry waterproofing system combines moisture-managing lining with waterproof protection for dry comfort from the inside and outside
- Durable nubuck leather and airmesh upper with molded rubber toe bumper shelters foot, breathes, and protects toes
- Arc Tempo last curves for people with higher arches; tapered toe box gives efficient but ample room; vertical toe space prevents top-of-foot pain
- Dual-density EVA footbed provides durable support and comfort
- Lightweight Eva-lution midsole gives cushiony comfort without weighing you down
- Revolution with Stealth S1 Rubber sole delivers exceptional support and stick-like-glue grip on uneven or slick terrain