Do-it-all hiker that's game for anything.
You keep things simple and stick to the necessities. Your light, capably protective, do-it-all hiker is the Vasque Men's Scree 2.0 Mid Hiking Boot. With high-tech UltraDry waterproofing, a nubuck leather and breathable mesh upper, supportive, durable EVA construction, and a tenacious Vibram sole, this boot won't weigh you down with extraneous features on a mellow hike, but also won't leave you high and dry on an epic adventure. This mid gives plenty of support and control, plus liberating versatility.
- UltraDry waterproofing system combines moisture-managing lining with waterproof protection for dry comfort from the inside and outside
- Durable 1.8mm waterproof nubuck leather and nylon mesh upper with molded rubber toe bumper shields and shelters foot, breathes, and protects toes
- Arc Tempo last curves for people with higher arches; tapered toe box gives efficient but ample room; vertical toe space prevents top-of-foot pain
- Dual-density EVA footbed provides durable support and comfort
- Dual-density EVA and molded TPU plate midsole gives cushiony, supportive comfort and torsion control without weighing you down
- Vibram Neo Day Hiker sole delivers stick, stability, and grip on uneven or slick terrain