Takes on just-for-fun morning hikes, all day adventures, and everything in between.
- UltraDry waterproofing system uses an internal waterproof membrane to protect your foot from wet weather and soggy trails
- Leather upper offers long-term durability, protection from rocks and hazards on the trail, it and breaks in comfortably over time
- Nylon mesh is integrated into the upper to improve ventilation that will help control temperature on hot days
- Arc Tempo last gives this boot a shape that feels nimble on the trail and stable in loose or uneven terrain
- EVA footbed and midsole provide ample support and improve comfort underfoot while a TPU plate stiffens the midsole so this boot can stand up to tough terrain
- Vibram Neo outsole provides ample grip on packed trails and slick rocks, and it digs into loose terrain so you can ascend or descend with confidence
- Vibram rubber is incredibly durable so you won't have to worry about the lugs wearing out before you log some serious mileage
Share your thoughts
is this an okay shoe for everyday walking...
is this an okay shoe for everyday walking to work or school use?
It might be slight overkill, but it'll definitely work. Not too bulky or heavy and it'll last forever with light daily use like you're describing.