Winter waits for no one.
The cold bite of winter isn't going to wait for you to get the proper pair of boots—take preemptive measures this year with the Vasque Women's Lost 40 Boot. Inspired by the cold, northerly forests of Minnesota, the Lost 40 is built for cold city streets and slick sidewalks. The upper is composed of a waterproof softshell and suede and is insulated with a removable wool felt liner. The Vibram Ictrek sole provides additional traction on ice and snow, while underfoot cushioning offers comfort when you're spending a good portion of your day on your feet.
- A winter boot built for cold cities and slick sidewalks
- Waterproof upper protects feet from sleet and snow
- Removable wool felt liner insulates against cold temps
- Drawstring closure ensures a quick and secure closure
- Vibram sole with Icetrek compound for traction on snow and ice
- Item #VSQ001S
7mm wool felt
Dual Zone lacing
EVA, AeroGel foam
Vibram Overland with ICetrek
[pair] 2 lb 9 oz