Setting out on a family day hike? It's a breeze.
- Tough waterproof suede uppers are light and flexible for great fit out of the box
- Exclusive Kids Contact outsoles grip the trail just like Vasque's adult outsoles, but in miniature size
- Mesh venting lets perspiration escape
- Light, flexible feel is more like a sneaker than a boot, and yet it still offers the support and traction of a boot
Share your thoughts
Quality, High-end boot
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought 2 pairs for twin boys. They both loved them and outgrew them way before their was any wear...these are solid, comfy and easy to break in. Boys loved them.
Write your question here...My kid wears a...
Write your question here...My kid wears a size 6.5 or 7, does this come in this size.
These only go up to a size 6. I have a kid in 6.5-7, which is really borderline adult sizing....unfortunately for price.
Great boots for little feet
My son loves hid new boots. We've had significant amounts of both snow and rain since the purchase and these have kept his feet warm and dry. He loves the truly adult styling as well.