Vasque Breeze 2.0 WP Hiking Boot - Women's
- Detail Images
An athletically inclined design focused on fast-paced hiking.
Vasque changed the world of hiking footwear with its introduction of the Breeze boot in 2004, and it has continued to improve on the design ever since. Today, the Women's Breeze 2.0 WP Hiking Boot uses a combination of design cues taken from the world of trail running and hiking. Waterproof construction keeps your foot dry, a supportive chassis offers stability in technical terrain, and lightweight materials make you feel fleet of foot without sacrificing anything in the way of quality. As an added bonus, the Arc Tempo last is ideal for people who crave agility and exercise a quick foot turnover on the trail. The medium-volume heel fits a wide range of foot shapes, there's plenty of vertical toe room, and there's ample support for a hiker with a high arch. Lace it up, slip on your light pack, and maintain a fast pace on the trail.
- Waterproof upper construction keeps your foot dry when you encounter wet weather or soaked sections of trail
- Nubuck leather upper protects your foot from sharp rocks and hazards and it breaks in to match the shape of your foot over time
- Upper also features synthetic Airmesh that improves air circulation so your foot feels cool and dry instead of hot and clammy
- Arc Tempo Last features an asymmetric curve to accommodate high arches, it has a tapered toe box with good vertical toe room, and it has a medium-volume heel
- Arc Tempo Last is ideal for hikers who want to move quickly over technical terrain and get a powerful toe-off with each step
- Molded toe bumper protects your toe from impact when you're on a hike, approach, or bushwhack
- EVA footbed provides light cushioning to relieve pressure underneath your foot
- Midsole is made of durable EVA that absorbs impact, and it includes a molded TPU plate to provide support
- Vibram Contact sole is exclusive to Vasque—it offers the traction you need for steep ascents or descents and is highly durable