Straps, dials, and drool-worthy style.
Straight up, the Vans Women's Kira Boa Snowboard Boot is proof that forgiving and flexible doesn't have to eschew support and high-rebounding energy. This beautiful-mutant of a freestyle boot caters to the female park rider looking for customizable flex and the power hit big man-made and natural features alike.
- Power Cuff Boa lacing system combines a Boa reel with upper-cuff power straps for a quick-lacing system that's fine-tunable for different on-hill situations; run the top straps looser for freestyle-focused maneuverability or crank 'em down tighter for hard-charging support
- Pleasure Cuff eliminates the painful calf pressure when you lean back against the top of the boot
- Dual instep flex zone includes flexible gussets at the sides of the boot so you can have your forward lean without having to fight for it
- Internal wrap harness in the shell secures around the liner to provide additional heel retention
- Low-volume OTW Lite sole is super-tacky for trekking across hardpack and is enhanced with ImpactSorb impact-absorption technology in case of hard landings
- TriFit-X thermal liner is constructed with a dual-density, heat-moldable core surrounded by open-cell foam, brushed fleece, and a flexible Comfort-Flex toe box
- Low-volume bottom of liner supports your foot without piling on materials that can reduce board feel and negatively affect balance
- X-Cage overlay fills the empty space around your ankles to hold your heels in place and provide comfortable support
- V3 ventilated footbed is constructed from a high-rebounding, supportive EVA compound and dual-density metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads to absorb shock from big landings and high-speed chatter