Old meets new.
Vans took their top-of-the-line tech and infused it with classic style borrowed from the hiking world to make the Vans Infuse Boa Snowboard Boot. The Infuse Boa features a rugged exterior and a super-plush interior to ensure durability and comfort on all snow types and terrain. And to achieve a super-customized fit, you'll find a hybrid closure system consisting of both Boa and traditional laces to blend ease of use with old-school reliability.
The Hybrid Boa system is a Vans first, and it combines the classic feel of traditional laces, with a Boa system to lock your heel in place and keep it feeling comfortably snug all day. And, the waterproof full grain leather upper isn't just sweet looking, it's super durable as well. The power strap cuff, and Flex Control tongue inserts give you a ton of control over how much flex your boots have, from freestyle and forgiving, to stiff and hard charging.
The Custom liner is heat moldable, so you can get a perfectly broken-in fit before you ever slip them on. A V-Cork footbed uses cork and EVA to fight off heel bruises, minimize chatter, and provide optimized arch support. If you have a set of well broken in hiking boots that you wear everywhere, consider the Infuse the on-snow version. You'll be bummed when it's time to take them off.
- Comfortable, supportive, mid-flexing Boa boot for all-terrain
- Hybrid Boa closure locks you in quickly and securely for fast riding
- Thermo-moldable liner delivers the perfectly broken-in feeling
- Waterproof leather upper defends your foot from the soaking snow
- Cork and EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and cushions landings
- Lightweight outsole delivers reliable traction
- Item #VAN00N7