Nothing but the best.
The best-selling Vans boot of all time, the Men's Hi-Standard Snowboard Boot has been the go-to choice for freestyle shredders for over 15 years. With its flexible feel and luxurious fit, the Hi-Standard delivers comfortable performance for everyone from pro pipe riders to beginners learning to slide boxes.
The traditional lacing system features double-posted gripping lace hooks that prevent the laces from slipping so your boots stay tight from first run to last. A heat-moldable Flex liner gives nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam. An internal web harness keeps your heel locked down for superior response and less fatigue, and a heat-retaining temperature shield that reflects body heat back to your feet for extra warmth without added weight.
The V2 UltraCush Lite EVA footbed features high-rebound impact relief pads at both the forefoot and heel to absorb harsh impacts and smooth out vibrations in choppy terrain. It's finished off with a Reverse Waffle outsole that's made with EVA to reduce weight while improving cushioning, and strategically-placed rubber in the most high-wear area ensures long-lasting durability and traction.
- Soft-flexing, freestyle boot makes it clear why its a best-seller
- Traditional lacing makes for a sure, secure fit every time
- Therm-moldable liner locks your fit in with plush comfort
- Impact-absorbing footbed fights off fatigue and cushions your foot
- Waffle outsole offers reduced weight and grippy traction
- Item #VAN00ND