Do it again.
The Vans Men's Encore Boa Snowboard Boot features heritage design details wrapped within a heat-moldable Flex liner and ultra-quick Boa Coiler lacing system. The Flex liner has an asymmetrical X-Cage for the dialed-in fit and heel hold. A soft foam interior cushioning system provides a cozy feel when loaded with intense pressure from binding straps. Additionally, the Boa Coiler lacing system saves you precious time by allowing you to tighten these boots with the simple twist of a reel. Soft flexing is ideal for new riders learning their first turns but loaded with enough response to crush park laps and support all-mountain cruising, these boots appeal to a wide spectrum of riders simply looking for high levels of comfort, support, and style.
A fully articulated cuff prevents shell distortion when worn for multiple seasons of use, and it also allows for freedom of movement when flexing through turns and tweaking off jumps and jibs. The V1 footbed is included with a multi-arch support shape, allowing for great fit on a wide variety of foot shapes. A high-rebound EVA forefoot and heel provide impact relief when stomping flat landings on hard snow surfaces. Plus, the V1 footbed is treated with an anti-odor topsheet and has airflow perforations to keep your dogs feeling fresh after a long day on the slopes. Vans gave this boot a Reverse Waffle sole for featherlight feel and added an oversized inverted tread pattern for proper grip and traction.
- Medium-soft-flexing, all-mountain boot for comfort and support
- Boa closure lets you get strapped in and on the hill faster
- Internal ankle harness boosts support and helps prevent injury
- Thermo-moldable liner offers exceptional comfort with the right fit
- EVA footbed cushions your foot from harsh impacts and vibrations
- Lightweight rubber outsole has reduced bulk and reliable grip
- Vans was created in Southern California, surrounded by board culture
- Item #VAN00NC
- Q & A
Do these boots run small? I wear an 11 normally and I have heard I may want to jump to a 11.5