Give the people what they want.
You'll always want to take one more lap when you're wearing the Vans Women's Encore Boa Snowboard Boot. It offers out-of-the-box comfort, a lightweight feel, and a versatile all-mountain flex that lets you shred every aspect of the mountain. Boa Coiler lacing lets you cinch up the perfect fit with the simple and quick twist of a dial. Its medium-soft flex makes it easy to initiate turns and get loose in the park, but still supportive enough to handle jumps and technical terrain.
The Reverse Waffle outsole features rubber with Vans' iconic waffle tread for reliable traction and hard-wearing durability that can stand up to rocky terrain or seasons spent on frozen streets. A heat-moldable Flex liner gives nailed-in heel hold and the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam, and a heat-retaining temperature shield reflects body heat back to your feet for extra warmth without added weight.
The V1 EVA footbed features high-rebound impact relief pads at both the forefoot and heel to absorb harsh impacts and smooth out vibrations in choppy terrain. The heel hold is solid, too, thanks to an internal web harness locking your foot in place so there's no annoying, sloppy heel lift. Vans added a brushed fleece cuff to give the Encore a touch of comfy class, providing the finishing touch to this all-day, all-mountain ripper.
- Quick-lacing, soft-flexing boot for all-mountain performance
- Boa closure quickly and securely fastens you in all day long
- Thermo-moldable liner meets your foot's mold for insane comfort
- EVA footbed offers high-rebound impact relief and cushioning
- Internal web harness helps prevent injuries by adding support
- Brushed fleece cuff adds cozy comfort on colder days
- Rubber outsole is low weight and extra grippy
- Vans is incorruptible boarder-owned answer to corporate brands
- Item #VAN00NH