It's got a mysticism about it.
The Vans Men's Aura Boa Snowboard Boot knows that being a boot means being the single most important piece of equipment a rider owns. From turning, to boned-out grabs, to next-level rail tricks: everything starts at the feet. No matter where or how you like to ride, all-day comfort, ease-of-use, and clean looks never go out of style. Dual Boa reels allow you to independently adjust the tightness of three different zones of the boot so you can easily dial in the perfect fit every time. A Custom Slide Glide allows you to adjust the fit along the instep for customized comfort and superior heel hold.
Its medium flex is bendy enough for tweaking tricks in the park, yet supportive enough for shredding scary lines, and full instep articulation allows forward flex without breaking down the shell. The Response thermal liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and has a fleece-lined cuff and flexible toe box for comfort. A mix of EVA and natural cork in the V2 footbed provides cushioning where you want it and support where you need it to absorb shock and prevent foot fatigue. The WaffleFlex outsole is made with EVA to reduce weight while improving cushioning, and strategically-placed rubber in the most high-wear areas ensures long-lasting durability and traction.
- Classic, mid-flexing boa boot for all-mountain domination
- Boa Focus closure system uses zonal lacing for snug, secure comfort
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the naturalshape of your foot
- Closure has customizable design for quick adjustments on the fly
- EVA and cork in the footbed offer cushioning and support
- WaffleFlex outsole offers low eight and high traction
- Item #VAN00N9