An ultra-comfy fit, durable construction, and a surprisingly sensible price tag make the Union Women's Rosa Snowboard Binding an easy choice for ladies who throw down in the park and beyond. It has a forgiving flex that offers all-day comfort and makes turning easy, and its lightweight, yet durable build keeps you cruising all season long. The women's-specific Rosa highback is cored-out to make it as light as possible while still ensuring it provides the proper support and response for shredding anywhere on the mountain. Not to to mention, it's designed to conform to the shape of a lady's leg for maximum comfort, so you're not sloshing around mid run.
The Lady Flite baseplate is crazy-light and provides an easy-going flex, and the anodized aluminum heelcup reduces weight, yet maintains strength and stiffness so it can take a beating and still get back up for more. Thermoformed EVA bushings cushion and absorb vibrations for a smooth ride, and they allow your snowboard to flex more naturally underfoot for superior board feel. The Stitched ankle strap distributes pressure evenly to avoid pressure points and is over-padded for a cushy feel, and the Stitched Toe Strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit.
- Soft-flexing, all-terrain binding at an affordable price
- Women's-specific highback is cored-out for lightweight flex
- Duraflex baseplate with EVA padding absorbs harsh impacts
- Extruded 3D aluminum heelcup locks in your foot for support
- Stitched ankle strap eliminates pressure points
- Tool-free adjustment delivers quick and easy fixes
- Item #UNN002H
- Q & A
good binding over all
fits small I had to return the smaller size and go with one bigger size but if you plan for that cant get better than union
Union Rosa Snowboard Binding
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this as a gift for my GF. She wears size 7.5 in women's.
With the late start to winter here in Utah this year, she hasn't been out on them yet, but here are some general comments about the bindings/Union:
- Love the adjustable heelcup. It slides right in/out to make sure your foot is properly spaced on the width of the board.
- Love the durability of Union. I have two pairs myself that I have put through the wringer and they're still going strong. If you wan't bindings that wont break the bank, and won't break literally, these are a fantastic option
- The bindings have a great fit. The toe strap can be worn either as a toe cap or an over-the-top toe strap. Also the footbed nicely covers the hardwear for both comfort and to make sure the screws don't come loose.
I will update this review once we've been out on the snow.
Bang for the Buck
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If your looking for a great binding but don't want to break the bank look no further the Union Rosa is here for you. With the all new Ultra grip toe strap you will stay locked into your heel loop and get the most performance out of your binding. The asym/symmetrical high back gives you that symmetrical look with asym feel. You get a life time warranty on the Union duraflex chassis and an eva bushing system to help dampen vibrations and allow true board flex. Not only are you saving money but you are getting a binding priced way below what it is worth. Don't miss out and be left fighting your bindings.