An ultra-comfy fit, durable construction, and a surprisingly sensible price tag make the Union Women's Rosa Snowboard Binding an easy choice for ladies who throw down in the park and beyond. It has a forgiving flex that offers all-day comfort and makes turning easy, and its lightweight, yet durable build keeps you cruising all season long. The women's-specific Rosa highback is cored-out to make it as light as possible while still ensuring it provides the proper support and response for shredding anywhere on the mountain. Not to to mention, it's designed to conform to the shape of a lady's leg for maximum comfort, so you're not sloshing around mid run.
The Lady Flite baseplate is crazy-light and provides an easy-going flex, and the anodized aluminum heelcup reduces weight, yet maintains strength and stiffness so it can take a beating and still get back up for more. Thermoformed EVA bushings cushion and absorb vibrations for a smooth ride, and they allow your snowboard to flex more naturally underfoot for superior board feel. The Stitched ankle strap distributes pressure evenly to avoid pressure points and is over-padded for a cushy feel, and the Stitched Toe Strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit.
- Soft-flexing, all-terrain binding at an affordable price
- Women's-specific highback is cored-out for lightweight flex
- Duraflex baseplate with EVA padding absorbs harsh impacts
- Extruded 3D aluminum heelcup locks in your foot for support
- Stitched ankle strap eliminates pressure points
- Tool-free adjustment delivers quick and easy fixes
- Item #UNN002H