Turn the terrain park into your runway.
High style seamlessly blends with function in the Union Women's Milan Snowboard Binding. Not only is it ideal for carving groomers, surfing powder, and sliding rails, but it looks damn good doing it too. It has a soft flex that's perfect for jibbing or lighter-weight riders, and it has a women-specific design to ensure all-day comfort. The multi-zone Asym S2 highback has a soft flex in key areas for easy turning and tweaked grabs, and a stiffer flex on the outside for more lateral support and control when sliding and spinning.
The Stage 5 Duraflex baseplate is lightweight and makes minimal contact with your board to deliver an overall more natural flex. The extruded anodized aluminum heelcup reduces weight while maintaining strength and stiffness, and it never loses it's shape no matter how much you abuse it. The 3D Direct-Connect ankle strap provides a secure and responsive fit without creating painful pressure points, and the Open Toe Strap is low-profile and cored-out to wrap around the front of your boot for a comfy and secure fit.
- Stylish, soft-flexing binding for the park and groomers
- Canted footbed boosts ollie power and eases up pressure points
- Highback enhances lateral support for tricks in the park
- Multi-density thermoformed EVA bushings absorbs impact
- Extruded heelcup locks in your fit and feel
- 3D direct-connect ankle strap eliminates pressure points
- Tool-less adjustment lets you make changes on the go
- Item #UNN002F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought it as a present and she loved the purple. I think that was all that mattered
Style meets Function
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Surf meets snow. The Union Milan will not only take your riding to the next level it will feel good and comfortable while your doing it. With the all new mini disc chassis this binding now has only 5% coming into contact with the board allowing maximum board feel. You also get the ASYM2 highback which has been tweaked to the lower outside of the highback to give you more leverage in butters, spins and carving. The oversized bushing system helps with dampen to help you ride longer throughout the day but also gives you that surfy feel when riding powder. If your looking for a binding that will do anything this is the binding for you. I am on my second pair and absolutely love them.