- Community Images
A lightweight, tough-as-nails ride without the heavy price tag.
The Union DLX Binding is the 4 x 4 workhorse of Union's lineup of foot-restraints, offering extreme durability as well as versatility. It's soft and smooth-flexing enough to deliver a forgiving ride for new to intermediate riders, but is also supportive enough to not roll Joe Sexton's ankle when he's pretzling out of a mean frontside. This built-to-last binding comes equipped the 'basic' components that makes Union stand out such as injected EVA bushings under the chassis and injected aluminum ratchets, and has been upgraded to the all-new open-toe straps as well as the new Direct-Connect strap system.
- Multizone Dupont Zytel ST highback has a medium height that won't bite, is cored out to shave weight, and features Quick-Adjust forward lean that dials in the perfect position in an on-the-fly fashion
- Stage I Dupont Zytel ST chassis is as light as a feather but as solid as concrete when it comes to resisting breakage
- CNC anodized aluminum heelcup is cored out from a solid block of material (instead of being cut and bent to shape) to reduce weight without reducing strength
- Injected EVA bushings dampen vibrations underfoot and minimize dead spots under the bindings
- New Open design on toe strap cuts out weight and material for light and tight fit,
- with fully adjustable positioning so you can run it how you like it
- Direct-Connect ankle strap system uses 3D-molding to achieve a fit that's just right for transferring energy from your foot right into the binding
- Grade 8.8 hardware is made from high-grade steel to provide exceptional strength and long life
- Comes with universal discs to connect to 3-hole, 4-hole, and Channel boards
Share your thoughts
Solid Park Platform
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Everything you need, nothing you don't. Use the extra money you save for beer and babes, after all you will be the life of the party after everyone watches you disco the park!
when you buy these, do they come in a pair...
when you buy these, do they come in a pair of two bindings? because it says binding not bindings.
Yeah they come in a pair.
backcountry sent 2 right for me ,I can't use.and the binding transport to china
backcountry sent 2 right for me ,I can't use.and I spent 50USD transport the binding to china,If I want return it ,the return freight more 100USD.My god , you destroy my snow sesson！I'm so disappointment
Sweet Color n flexible bindings :)
Easy to adjust to BOOTS n feel very stable ...
I suggest you to increase...
I suggest you to increase weight of the description of the goods, thank you!
got these last year, i would NOT recommend them to anyone who rides anything besides a tow rope in the midwest. with any steep terrain, powder, and high speed turns, these ratchets unclick like paris hiltons belt buckle. BUT if you do ride mostly park, and flat, boring slopes, these are the binders for you! nice and cheap, and rarely unclick when simply cruisin around. again, if you ride pow, dont buy these.
A great binding at a great price!
This binding is super affordable! If you want to strap into some union bindings, but don't have the cash flow, then look no further! This binding offers all the great qualities, at a super cheap price! It has a soft-medium flex, and is pretty responsive! Its a great all-around binding!