- Detail Images
A park-friendly fit.
Zip up the Under Armour Men's Unchained Jacket, pull your goggles over your eyes, and push your way through the lodge doors and into the cold mountain air. This jacket features a loose fit so you have plenty of room to move while you perfect your tricks in the terrain park and plenty of room to layer underneath on cold midwinter days.
- 10K-rated waterproof Armourstorm fabric helps shield you from lightly falling snow, melting snow off of tree branches, and a surprise spray of snow from your buddy
- Smooth internal lining wicks moisture and allows for easy layering
- Loose fit for those who prefer a generous amount of room inside their shell
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you build a kicker, hike the pipe, or shred nonstop runs
- Fixed, adjustable hood protects your face and head from the elements
- Fixed powder skirt and adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your tunes, goggles, wallet, and other essentials
Share your thoughts
Bought this for my husband for our first skiing outing. He loves it. Not too bulky, allows him to move freely. He's a tall broad chested guy, so fit was important. The XL was perfect. Looking forward to using it on future trips. Overall, he's very happy with it (fit good even with bibs underneath)