The running shoe with a spine.
Lace up the Women's UA Spine RPM Storm Running Shoe and neither long distances nor wet weather will stop your run. The clever engineers at Under Armour endowed this performance road shoe with a water-repellent coating on the upper that keeps your toes dry when the rain falls during your run. Underfoot, this shoe feels like a lightweight distance kick with the smooth ride of a stability shoe when you're moving fast on rough terrain.
- Storm technology utilizes a water-repellent coating that keeps your foot dry from light precipitation and puddle splashes
- Ripstop upper is highly durable and built for cross training or road running
- Seamless midfoot and forefoot construction eliminates any chafing from the inside upper of this shoe
- Shoe last built around a Spine chassis that makes for a lightweight, flexible, and supportive feel underfoot
- Micro G foam gives the midsole explosive rebound and energy return after every foot strike
- Sockliner and ankle collar use self-conforming 4D foam for additional support
- Solid rubber outsole provides full contact with the ground for traction and includes carbon rubber at the heel for durability