Designed with the help of Tom Brady and Lindsey Vonn, two powerhouses of athletic training.
Battle through the longest, hardest training sessions at the gym when you're wearing the Under Armour Men's UA Spine RPM Storm Running Shoe. This shoe soaks up the impact of running stairs, weight lifting, and plyometrics, all while shrugging off light moisture and precipitation when you take to the road for a mile cool-down. At its core, this shoe is all about support and stability when you're involved in quick, explosive movement, so lace it up and hit the gym.
- Storm technology utilizes a water-repellent coating that keeps your foot dry from light precipitation and wet surfaces
- Ripstop upper is highly durable and built for cross training or road running
- Seamless midfoot and forefoot construction eliminates any chaffing from the inside uppers of this shoe
- Shoe last built around a Spine chassis that makes for a lightweight, flexible, and supportive feel underfoot
- Micro G foam gives the midsole explosive rebound and energy return after every foot strike
- Sockliner and ankle collar use self-conforming 4D foam for additional support and condition
- Solid rubber outsole provides full contact with the ground for traction and includes carbon rubber at the heel for durability