Light as a feather and capable of protecting your toes from the storm.
Float through your run while you're wearing the Under Armour Women's UA Micro G Storm Running Shoe. Micro G cushioning technology absorbs the impact of your foot strike to smooth out the road, and Storm technology means that this shoe features a water-repellent coating that keeps your toes dry when the rain falls. All you really need to know about this shoe though? It's feather-light and designed to help you move faster, longer.
- Storm technology utilizes a water-repellent coating that keeps your foot dry from light precipitation and wet surfaces
- Synthetic HeatGear material encourages the movement of moisture away from your foot so your toes feel dry even if you work up a sweat
- Micro G foam cushioning absorbs the impact of rocky trails and explosive running
- Sockliner and ankle collar use self-conforming 4D foam for additional support
- An external TPU heel counter supports the heel and keeps it from sliding when you're running fast and changing directional quickly
- Solid rubber outsole provides full contact with the ground for traction and includes carbon rubber at the heel for durability