Protection from weather, impact, overheating, and everything else found on the trail.
Nothing stops your run when you're wearing the Under Armour Men's UA Charge RC Storm Trail Running Shoe. At the core, this is a foul-weather trail runner for outdoor athletes. A beefy tread digs into loose terrain, water-repellent upper fends off wetness, ample padding protects your foot, ankle, and toes, and the energetic chassis explodes with speed and power for each step. Few trail shoes include this much unique engineering and your days on the trail are all the better for it.
- Water-repellent treatment allows water to roll off the upper so your foot stays dry from light precipitation and muddy trails
- Upper uses two-piece construction that allows your foot to naturally flex through foot strike and into your stride
- Synthetic HeatGear material encourages the movement of moisture away from your foot so your toes feel dry even if you work up a sweat
- Micro G foam cushioning absorbs the impact of rocky trails and explosive running
- Blown rubber keeps the forefoot cushioned while carbon rubber reduces impact at the heel and adds to overall shoe durability
- Footbed uses propreitary 4D foam that conforms to the shape of your foot for support
- Toe and tongue include extra padding and conformable foam cushioning to keep the sensitive parts of your foot extra comfortable
- Bottom of the shoe features a carbon spring plate that helps transfer energy from your heel strike forward so you can explode off your toes
- Thin midsole helps you feel connected with the road beneath your foot
- Forefoot uses compression fabric that provides a secure, close fit without restricting movement
- Sole uses a tread that's aggressive enough for loose surfaces, gravel, and rooty terrain and that quickly rolls from heel to toe