Training's never looked so good.
City-wise aesthetics meet athletic performance in the Under Armour Women's Street Precision Lo EXP Shoe. The lightweight and flexible synthetic is contoured for a sporty, yet sleek fit and feel, while its ultrasonic-welded seaming (with Bemis tape) offers locked-in support and smooth comfort. Subtle, understated perforations let your feet breathe without making a big deal about it, and the interior webbing system further locks in your fit to help fight off sprained ankles when you're pushing yourself to the max. Conforming to your foot's exact shape, the Molded 4D Foam footbed cushions your foot and eliminates slippage from the first moment you lace them up to the last day of training. And, the strategically-placed, rubber padding on the outsole (specifically areas of high-wear) gives traction and durability where you need it most when the paved road ends.
- Lightweight, flexible cross-trainer for hard workouts
- Synthetic upper is perforated for breathability
- Internal webbing system locks in your foot with support
- Highly-cushioned footbed molds to your foot
- Strategically-placed rubber in outsole adds durability
- Item #UND015G