While you're certainly not one to skip leg day, you're not particularly fond of wearing weighty sneakers when trucking through tempo training. So lighten up your load with the Under Armour Men's Speedform Fortis 2 Running Shoe. This lightweight running is best suited for fast-paced workouts thanks to the SpeedForm upper, which is both breathable and comfortable. The ultrasonic seaming boasts Bemis tape on the lateral and medial sides to ensure next-to-skin comfort, while the padded heel cup provides extra cushioning. An internal sockliner wicks moisture and dries quickly, and the dual-density Charged Cushioning and Micro G foam offer a cushioned and responsive feel underfoot. Not to mention, the added cushioning in the heel provides extra shock attenuation, and the flex grooves assure ample dexterity as you walk, run, or hop. And, the rubber outsole keeps you upright, rather than prostrate on the ground.
- A lightweight running shoe for fast-paced workouts
- Breathable mesh upper with taped overlays for additional support
- Padded heel cup and internal sockliner wick away moisture
- Charged Cushioning and Micro G foam offer a cushioned and responsive feel
- Extra cushion in the heel for comfort and flex grooves assure dexterity
- Rubber outsole boasts added high-impact rubber for durability
- Item #UND014Y