- Detail Images
Packs a winter-ready punch.
Count on the Under Armour Women's Snow Blind Jacket to weather sideways-blowing snow, cold temps, and powder while you ski or ride. While the insulation and Armourstorm membrane provide warmth and solid protection against cold winter elements, the loose cut offers a generous, comfortable fit during nonstop runs or park-and-pipe sessions.
- 20K-rated waterproof breathable Armourstorm membrane and fully taped seams fend off wet winter weather while you ski, ride, or snowmachine
- ArmourLoft and ArmourZone insulation offers solid warmth on windy, cold resort days
- Smooth lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Loose fit leaves plenty of room to move while you work on tricks in the terrain park
- Underarm vents dump excess heat when you hike the pipe or earn your turns
- Hood shields your face and head from the elements, while its removable faux fur trim adds a touch of style
- Stretch powder skirt, jacket-to-pant interface, and Coldgear cuffs seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Internal and external pockets stash your goggles, tunes, snack money, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is really my best skiing/alpine skiing jacket! Keeps me warm, in our very cold environment here in Norway. Ofcourse I have layers under, but this is really a jacket that works for me! I LOVE IT, and I love the colors too.