- Detail Images
- Lightweight, smooth HeatGear fabric and articulated mesh fly panel ensure a comfortable feel against your skin
- Under Armour's signature Moisture Transport System pushes sweat away from your body to the surface of your gear so it dries faster and you stay cooler and more comfortable
- Four-way stretch construction stretches both laterally and vertically for enhanced mobility and accelerated dry time
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Sits close to skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction for a comfortable feel
- Updated performance waistband for a secure, comfortable fit
- Working fly for convenience
- Nine-inch inseam enables a longer fit
Share your thoughts
Big Thighs? You're Not Alone
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My boyfriend has big thighs and can't seem to find a good pair of boxers. He loves these. Apparently the problem is other boxers aren't long enough to stay in place over larger thighs. These are the perfect length and they perform super well. Since the first day he tried them he hasn't gone back.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
That is not the case with these. The material is super stretchy and comfortable. The waist band is super sturdy; none of the fruit of the loominess there. You put these bad boys on and your junk is totally secure. I ordered these in all the lengths and love them all!
I highly recommend these for my thicker thigh brothers out there! You will be presently Amazed by these!
I saved everyone the pain of posting a pic of me in these undies and posted their quote on the box: "You'll never wear normal underwear again!"
It is true! You will never want another pair!
I am ordering 5 more pairs right after this review!