- Detail Images
In the heat of summer or sporting battle, every fiber of clothing feels like a sweat-filled burden, so pull on the featherweight, moisture-managing Under Armour Women's Heatgear Flyweight T-Shirt with mesh back panel to prevent a wet, sticky back. Its flattering semi-fitted silhouette will keep you nice and tight for those fancy maneuvers, and the drop tail will keep you covered.
- Super-soft, featherweight woven polyester HeatGear wicks away sweat and dries quickly for dry, cool comfort
- Fly-By stretch mesh back panel ventilates to reduce sticky back sweat
- Antimicrobial liner fights odor to keep you feeling fresh
- Protective UPF 50+ lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Drop tail adds comfortable coverage when the action gets heated
- Semi-fitted silhouette flatters your figure and prevents burdensome bulk
- Safety-minded 360-degree reflective logo adds visibility in low light or after dark
Share your thoughts
Best tech shirt I've ever owned
I love this shirt. I run in hot and humid Baltimore, along with gym training, and when I wear this shirt I don't even notice the shirt, which is in stark contrast to other tech shirts that claim to wik. In the process of replacing my old shirts with this. Most recent happy use was a hot and hilly 10mile race where not once did I feel encumbered by a sticky top. The colors are fun and the fit is flattering.