- Detail Images
The Under Armour Women's HeatGear Achieve Burnout Short-Sleeve Shirt wraps you in unbelievable comfort while you run errands, practice yoga, or tap away on the computer at work. Made with HeatGear technology and Under Armour's proprietary Moisture Transport System, the Achieve delivers lightweight comfort and keeps you dry and cool in warm temperatures.
- Soft, ultra-lightweight fabric delivers solid breathability and comfort while an allover burnout pattern gives the Achieve a semi-sheer finish
- HeatGear technology regulates your body temperature by keeping you cool, dry, and light, and is ideal for temperatures greater than 75-degrees Fahrenheit and above
- Under Armour's proprietary Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away to keep you dry and comfortable
- Lightweight, four-way stretch construction improves mobility and accelerates dry time
- Slightly relaxed sleeves and body with a deep V-neck collar supply a feminine silhouette
- Semi-fitted design delivers a slim, athletic cut