- Detail Images
Hit the ground running in bold style with the lightweight Under Armour Women's Great Escape II Short. A semi-fitted silhouette keeps you fast and lean, and contrast colors adds invigorating punch. A slim stretch waistband with internal drawcord fits comfortably all day, every day, so you never have to resort to a boring short. And of course Under Armour's HeatGear fabric wicks away sweat and dries in a flash for high-performance comfort.
- Lightweight woven polyester HeatGear wicks away sweat and dries quickly for dry, cool comfort
- Anti-microbial liner fights odor to keep you feeling fresh
- New slimmer stretch waistband with internal drawcord provides an everyday comfortable fit that never binds
- Interior key pocket at front right hip secures this essential
- Reflective logo adds visibility in low light or after dark
Share your thoughts
Who loves short shorts?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
These running shorts are SHORT. So that makes me feel self conscious sometimes. But they are so comfortable and cute I still wear them often and shamelessly. The waist band is thick and stays in place but is not too tight. And the inner lining has a sweet secret pocket for keys, iPod, money, or whatever you want to hide in your pants. :)
I am average size, tall, and usually wear a Medium. But I got a size small because the medium were the same length (3 in inseam) just wider in the leg which I don't like.
So if you don't mind a short running short, I would say order a size down so they're not too big.