- Detail Images
If he's getting serious about his performance on the slopes, then get your boy into the high-tech Under Armour Boys' Coldgear Long Underwear Bottom.The Coldgear fabric helps keep him toasty in frigid conditions and wicks sweat so he doesn't end up soaked after a powder run or a hike to the top of the park. Also, the compressive fit supports his muscles so he can go harder, longer.
- Four-way stretch fabric breathes, dries quickly, and offers full freedom of motion
- Textured interior speeds wicking to keep him dry and traps heat for light insulation; smooth exterior slides easily under layers
- Armourblock anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
Share your thoughts
Awesome for winter.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I swear by underarmour. It works awesome. I bought 2 pairs of these last winter and there still going strong. The only complaint is they don't have a fly opening but other than that you will love them. You can wear them under any pair of pants since there not bulky at all.