Queue the cold.
Anyone who has ever spent a weekend shredding the glades of Vermont knows how bone-chilling the cold can get. However, thanks to a little help from the Under Armour Men's Coldgear Infrared Treblecone Cargo Pant, you're able to tackle the coldest days New England's mountains are bound to throw your way. The Treblecone features a waterproof, breathable Storm3 construction, which keeps precipitation at bay, while the Primaloft synthetic insulation curbs the cold even when wet. Additionally, the inner thigh vents offer on-the-go body temperature regulation, so you're able to dump heat quickly, and the internal gaiters prevent snow from sneaking its way in. Not to mention, the waist is fashioned with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs to provide a personalized fit.
- A warm, weather-resistant pant for skiing or snowboarding
- Storm3 construction is waterproof, breathable
- Primaloft insulation offers warmth even when wet
- Inner thigh vents maintain temperature regulation
- Waist boasts hook-and-loop adjustments for personalized fit
- Internal gaiters assure snow and precipitation stays out
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities organized
- Item #UND01CE