Choose your temperature.
Ditch the heavy old-school jacket you've had since you were ... well, let's not go there, and upgrade to the Under Armour Men's ColdGear Infrared Powerline Jacket. Instead of spending your Saturday sweating through turns at the resort every time the sun comes out, the Powerline gives you full freedom to decide how warm you want to be. The two-layer Storm3 shell blocks both storm day powder and howling summit winds, and the fully taped seams make sure no enterprising droplets of water find their way inside. Zip the lightweight, breathable shell over any combination of your favorite layers, depending on the day's conditions, and you'll be able to quickly adapt if things change. Added features like a soft chin guard to ward off chafing, a hood with one-handed adjustment, and powder skirt for deep days make this versatile piece equally at home at the resort as it is on a spur-of-the-moment winter hike.
- Two-layer shell blocks wind and snow at the resort
- Breathable polyester shell adapts to any day's conditions
- Powder skirt and chin guard make long days comfortable
- Built-in eyelet for safely attaching lift tickets
- Relaxed fit accommodates multiple layers
- Item #UND00XV