- Detail Images
Put away that white bodysuit and monster umbrella. Under Armour has redefined summertime cool with the Men's Coldblack Dunmore Short, with heat-reflecting technology to help keep you comfy during steamy heat waves. This short also features a loose fit and four-way stretch for tons of mobility when you're hitting the skate park or getting in some volleyball action, and if you work up a sweat or get caught in a sun shower, the quick-dry fabric will have you dry again in a flash.
- Lightweight polyester and elastane stretches four ways for optimal mobility and dries in a flash for cool, dry comfort
- Under Armour's revolutionary Coldblack technology means even black or dark fabrics reflect the sun's heat to help keep you cool and comfortable in a scorcher
- Loose fit provides easy, everyday comfort
- Protective UPF 30+ lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Two hand with one coin and two back pockets secure essentials in classic style
Share your thoughts
money well spent
I am growing more and more impressed with the UA products. These are light weight, breath and dry fast. I wear them over knickers when riding in mud and wet conditions. They move well with my pedaling and they shed a remarkable amount of splash. I will likely rock these in the summer months for hiking and cruising around town. For $30ish good value.