- Detail Images
For strategically conceived moisture control and temperature regulation, suit up in the Under Armour Men's Basemap 1.5 Legging before a full day on the slopes. These leggings have a mid-weight fabric around the hips and thighs for extra warmth while lightweight fabric at the inner thighs and lower legs dumps excess heat. Plus, the Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps you from smelling like a high school gym bag at the end of the day.
- UA Base polyester absorbs moisture and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- Mid-weight polyester around the thighs and hips provides extra warmth while lightweight polyester on the inner thighs and lower legs dumps excess heat
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit with four-way stretch allows you to move freely
- Functional fly makes for quick and easy relief
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is my favorite base layer (top and bottom) for skiing. Works well for me in every temperature and is just super comfortable for some reason.
Josh's description of the fabric is on the money.
Form fitting - but feels cozy, not constricting. I'm 5'10" 185lbs, and the large fits me perfectly. Unfortunately, I'm told they aren't making the 1.5 weight next year, so stock up if you want it. I was skiing last week and needed another set and the store was out of large. I bought an XL (top, not pants) and it fits much looser (duh) but is still comfy. I find this more comfy than the UA Infrared stuff, which is what they are promoting now. Looks much cooler too -- cool enough to wear by itself apres-ski (if you don't have a gut!) or as a cool weather workout shirt.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These are pretty sweet.. They fit well into ski boots with socks, and you cool off quick on the thin parts when you open vents on your ski pants.The thicker parts are a waffled fleece which is real nice. The stretch is almost limited- the biggest issue for me was the ankles and the calves, but once theyre on, they don't move a whole lot. the seems don't cause any discomfort, and the waistband is good to go.. Good for skiing.