- Detail Images
If you're the type of guy who skis hard and breaks a sweat each and every run, suit up in the moisture-managing Under Armour Basemap Men's 1.5 Crew. Mid-weight polyester throughout the body keeps you warm while lightweight polyester beneath the arms dumps excess heat. The generous four-way stretch allows you to move freely, and the flatlock seams ensure maximum next-to-skin comfort.
- UA Base polyester absorbs moisture and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- Mid-weight polyester around your core provides extra warmth while lightweight polyester beneath the arms dumps excess heat
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit and four-way-stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is my favorite base layer (top and bottom) for skiing. Works well for me in every temperature and is just super comfortable for some reason. Form fitting - but feels cozy, not constricting. I'm 5'10" 185lbs, and the large fits me perfectly. Unfortunately, I'm told they aren't making the 1.5 weight next year, so stock up if you want it. I was skiing last week and needed another set and the store was out of large. I bought an XL and it fits much looser (duh) but is still comfy. I find this more comfy than the UA Infrared stuff, which is what they are promoting now. Looks much cooler too -- cool enough to wear by itself apres-ski (if you don't have a gut!) or as a cool weather workout shirt.
It's just so good...but small
- Fit: Runs small
My hubby is in love with this crew (and the correlating bottoms)! However, they run a size small. So, make sure to order a size up from what you would normally get!