- Detail Images
Your legs are responsible for the brunt of the work when you ski, so it only makes sense to treat them right with the Under Armour Men's Basemap 2.5 Legging. Heavy-weight polyester around the thighs and hips supplies warmth worthy of the coldest days while mid-weight polyester on the inner thighs and lower legs dumps excess heat. And of course, the fabric is designed to absorb sweat and dry quickly so you can maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the day.
- UA Base polyester absorbs moisture and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- Heavy-weight polyester around the thighs and hips provides extra warmth while mid-weight polyester on the inner thighs and lower legs dumps excess heat
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit and four-way-stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Functional fly makes for quick and easy relief
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I don't think there are better base layers out there. These keep you super warm and dry. And is perfectly ventilated in all the right spots. I highly recommend having a few pairs because one pair isn't for every occasion. you get caught with a pair with a high rating on a warmer day and you will be on fire.
Hubby loves them!
- Fit: Runs small
Got these to go with the correlating crew. The hubby loves them and I'm sure will put them to good use in the dead of winter. Runs small so order a size up!