- Detail Images
Your legs are responsible for the brunt of the work when you ski, so it only makes sense to treat them right with the Under Armour Men's Basemap 2.5 Legging. Heavy-weight polyester around the thighs and hips supplies warmth worthy of the coldest days while mid-weight polyester on the inner thighs and lower legs dumps excess heat. And of course, the fabric is designed to absorb sweat and dry quickly so you can maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the day.
- UA Base polyester absorbs moisture and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- Heavy-weight polyester around the thighs and hips provides extra warmth while mid-weight polyester on the inner thighs and lower legs dumps excess heat
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit and four-way-stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Functional fly makes for quick and easy relief
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort