- Detail Images
Under Armour created its Women’s Basemap 2.5 Crew with strategically placed fabrics so you can stay warm on the coldest days on the mountains and at the same time stay comfortable when you're really working up a sweat attacking challenging runs.
- Heavyweight Base 3.0 fabric in the body keeps you warm, while lighter-weight Base 2.0 fabric in the underarms dumps heat when you're charging hard
- Four-way stretch fabrics breathe, dry quickly, and offer full freedom of motion
- Textured interior speeds wicking to keep you dry and traps heat for insulation; smooth exterior slides easily under layers
- Armourblock anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresher
- Raglan sleeves, ergonomic seam placement, and flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Cuff thumbholes ensure a smooth, secure fit and offer extra warmth under your gloves
Share your thoughts
I love this basemap!
- Fit: True to size
It's a soft and cozy top, very comfortable.
I took it because i'm very cold in winter and this one keeps your body warmer than usual top.
And the most thing i love about it that top is so comfortable and soft that the first time i tried it on i didn't want to take it off.
I took the Small size because there was no XS so it a little bit too big but i'm happy with purchase.