- Detail Images
If you ski hard and are entirely undeterred by the coldest winter weather, the Under Armour Men's Basemap 2.5 Crew is your first layer. Strategically placed heavy-weight polyester around your core supplies extra warmth while mid-weight polyester beneath the arms allows excess heat to escape. And of course, the fabric is designed to absorb moisture and dry in a flash for all-day comfort.
- UA Base polyester absorbs moisture and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- Heavy-weight polyester around the core provides extra warmth while mid-weight polyester beneath the arms dumps excess heat
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit and four-way stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort
Share your thoughts
Great for the cold!
- Fit: Runs small
Got this for the hubby when it's in the dead of winter and he needs a thicker baselayer. Material is great, but runs small!! Order a size up for comfort!