Bulk-free warmth for the coldest days.
When it's bitingly cold outside, layer up with the Under Armour Women's Base 4.0 Crew. Made with thermal grid fleece, this low-bulk top provides huge warmth without weighing you down. Anti-odor technology fends off funky odors, and flatlocked seams provide a comfortable fit. The fitted design keeps it tight enough pull moisture away from your body, but loose enough that you don't get the uncomfortable squeeze of a compressive layer. Built-in thumbholes keep the sleeves from bunching when you layer over this top.
- Heavyweight baselayer for skiing or snowboarding
- Thermal grid fabric traps body heat for increased warmth
- Lightweight stretch material wicks moisture and maintains shape
- Antimicrobial finish combats odors during active wear
- Raglan sleeves and flatlock seams reduce chaffing
- Thumbholes secure sleeves when worn under multiple layers
- Form-fitting to reduce bulk and allow easier layering
- Item #UND00Z4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I have bought the 1.0, 3.0 and now the 4.0. I put this on as my first layer and basically my only layer because it keeps me so warm. It is very soft. It is true to size and is stretchy so you can move without feeling like your shirt is twisting different ways like some of my other shirts do.
This shirt is very warm and makes a great mid layer for skiing on cold days. The weight is pretty similar to a Patagonia R1 fleece and it's a pretty athletic cut. Room for a base layer or t shirt underneath without being too bulky to layer on top of this. My wife got this since she likes the coldgear compression shirts for skiing on warmer days and really likes the added warmth that this shirt brings