Designed to keep you warm and dry on the the coldest days of the season, the Under Armour Men's Base 3.0 Legging is the ideal companion for your high-tech ski bibs. The snug fitting four-way stretch polyester absorbs sweat when you're trenching out groomers and dries quickly so you don't freeze on the lift ride back up. Plus, the Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps you smelling fresh for the après scene.
- Heavyweight polyester absorbs moisture, dries quickly, and provides warmth for the coldest winter days
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit and four-way stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Performance waistband provides a snug fit
- Functional fly makes for quick and easy relief
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort
- Item #UND0654
- Q & A
I plan on using the UA base bottoms for XC ski, wearing them under Rosco bibs with no mid layer in the 15-30 temperature range. Should I go with the 2.0 or 3.0?