- Detail Images
The best snow is light and dry, which means it's often accompanied by bitter cold; don't miss out, layer up in the Under Armour Women's Base 3.0 1/4-Zip Top so you can get outside and enjoy it. The heavyweight fabric with a textured interior face locks in your body heat so you can endure cold temperatures, but also wicks and breathes so you're not riding up the chairlift chilling in your own sweat after an epic powder run.
- Heavyweight Base 3.0 fabric designed for warmth for extreme cold and a variety of activity levels
- Four-way stretch fabric breathes, dries quickly, and offers full freedom of motion
- Textured interior speeds wicking to keep you dry and traps heat for light insulation; smooth exterior slides easily under layers
- Close fit improves effectiveness of wicking action
- Quarter-zip offers on-demand ventilation
- Raglan sleeves, ergonomic seam placement, and flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Thumbhole cuffs add coverage and make putting on overlayers easier
- Wide band at bottom helps hold top in place as you move
- ArmourBlock anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odoriferous microbes
Share your thoughts
LOVE LOVE LOVE this top.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
This top is really, really warm. It is also nice and fitted like the picture shows - not so fitted that it's too small width-wise, but just fitted enough that it is feminine-looking and not boxy. I am returning my size large because it is too small in the sleeves - so much so that the thumb holes tug and really bother me (kind of hurt). But I'm 5'10" and have really long volleyball player arms. But the overall body length is also a little shorter than I like and I don't have a particularly long body - I'm all legs. I am going to try the XL though (even though I don't wear an XL in anything!) because I like the shirt so much. Did I mention it's super warm?!
Great layering system!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I recently purchase the 2.0 and the 3.0 for very cold touring conditions. I am 156lbs, 5'8'' and ordered the large. It was fitted without being too tight, which is essential for warm layering. I love the thumb holes - they really help keep that frigid air from creeping in by your wrists. I wore my glove liners under the thumb loops to help them stay on when I took off my outer mittens - worked like a charm. The zip up is also ESSENTIAL for warm layering. When we stepped inside, I could take off my jacket and unzip this layer and would avoid the dangers of sweating. Very comfortable, doesn't chafe, breathes well. Although expensive, the material is very high quality and seems like it will last a long time. I got these as a set with the underarmour base 3.0 leggings, and found the set to be great working together. On a relatively "warmer" day, I downgraded to the 2.0 base top (again with the front zipper) and a different brand ultralight baselayer pant (my legs are easily overheated) and felt equally well insulated. Great purchase!