A quick-drying midweight baselayer pant.
Managing your moisture is crucial to staying warm during a day on the slopes, and the piece of clothing most responsible for doing so is the one touching your skin. So, pull on the Under Armour Men's Base 2.0 Legging for moisture management and next-to-skin comfort.
As Under Armour's mid-weight baselayer, these leggings perform across a wide range of weather conditions, which makes them a solid choice if you're looking to own just one baselayer set. The four-way stretch polyester absorbs sweat and dries quickly, while the ergonomically placed flatlock seams ensure chafe-free comfort. The fly allows for quick relief after hydrating and can be utilized for ventilation on sunny spring days. Plus, the anti-odor technology keeps you from smelling like roadkill at the end of the day.
- High-performing baselayer for dry comfort on the hill
- Stretchy polyester fabric moves as you do and wicks moisture
- Anti-odor treatment keeps the stink at bay
- Flatlock seams ensure chafe-free comfort
- Form-fitting design maximizes comfort and warmth
- Item #UND00Y7