If you're sick and tired of not being able to feel your feet when you ride, slip on the Under Armour Base 2.0 Compression Sock. Under Armour's ultra-tight compression fit increases blood flow so your feet stay warm, and the flat knit foot and leg areas provide the support you need to stomp big airs and arc massive turns.
- A blend of nylon, polypro, and acrylic materials provide warmth and a tight compression fit
- Moisture transport wicks away perspiration for comfort
- Flat knit foot and leg areas provide support for hard charging riders
- Embedded arch support increases performance and comfort for long days on the mountain
- Armourblock works to prevent odor causing bacteria so you still have friends when your boots come off at the end of the day
Share your thoughts
It doesn't get better
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I think God must have made these socks because they are too good to be true. My feet stay super dry thanks to U.A.'s moisture wickining technology. Great compression through out the whole sock. Extremely comfortable sock. At first you might be a little apprehensive about the warmth factor but no need to worry. Toasty as.... a piece of toast. I would recommend these to any and everybody.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fit well, not too bulky or too thin and stay up. I enjoy wearing them for outdoor activities on cold days. fit well with my hiking boots.