From the smallest Baetis to a fuzzy emerger, keep your entire midge collection safely stowed and organized in the Umpqua Magnum Midge Fly Box. The box's slim profile fits easily in a pack or vest while the Zerust technology ensures your midges will remain free of rust and corrosion.
- Slim profile allows the case to easily fit in a fly box pocket
- Weatherproof construction protects flies from rain and dust
- Magnetic compartments and micro-slit foam securely stow the smallest flies
- Flytrap foam system holds the larger offerings in your midge collection
- Zerust corrosion protection prevents flies from rusting
Share your thoughts
umpqua magnum midge and dry fly box
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These Umpqua boxes are the best designed boxes to date I have found for flies. Maximum space with the lowest profile possible for the type of fly box you plan to use midges or dry flies. Wheatley's and CF designs are nice but they are not transparent, water tight or do not have the zerust to help prevent rust to your hooks if you accidentally get water in your box.