A versatile, ergonomically designed vest for mountain bikers, speed hikers, and ultra-runners.
Whether you're on a thirty-mile quest via mountain bike or by foot, rely on the UltrAspire Titan Hydration Vest to keep you well-hydrated and fueled. A large main compartment holds your spare tubes, rain gear, bike pump, and other mountain biking essentials or running layers, while a separate compartment holds the 2L water reservoir and multiple chest pockets house your salt tabs or energy goo.
- Vest design uses perforated foam for reduced weight while still maintaining structure and on-the-trail support
- Bi-directional compression and adjustment straps provide a comfortable, secure, just-right fit while you mountain bike or trail run long distances
- Contoured shape offers a natural fit
- Classic top-loading main back compartment holds your spare shell, spare tubes, first aid kit, or other items and has a separate compartment for included 2L reservoir
- Ultra-lightweight 30D polyester fabric dries quickly, breathes well, and helps to move moisture away from your body
- Large-hole microfiber mesh fabric throughout lends superb breathability while you train
- Sweat-repelling webbing doesn't get heavier by picking up water or sweat-salt
- A front clip stabilizes the reservoir hose when you aren't drinking
- Three front Plexus pockets feature magnets with one-handed pocket access and automatic closure so you can quickly grab your energy goo, salt tabs, and other essentials
- Stretch front mesh pocket holds your energy bar or other small items
- Zippered top back pocket with key clip houses your headlamp or multi-tool
- Four compression straps across the main compartment keep your gear in place and stabilize the pack if you're carrying less
- Large back pouch pocket hold a rain jacket or pants