- Detail Images
A versatile vest for bikers, speed hikers, and ultra-runners.
Whether you're running a multi-day ultra or putting in a 50-mile mountain-bike day, rely on the UltrAspire Titan Hydration Vest to keep you well-hydrated and fueled. A large main compartment holds your spare tubes, rain gear, bike pump, and other mountain biking essentials or running layers, while a separate compartment holds the 2L water reservoir and multiple chest pockets house your salt tabs or energy goo. There's a sleeve to hold your bike pump, trekking poles, or even an ice axe, and two water bottle holsters on the shoulder straps. Small details matter, too, like the reflective design, safety whistle, elastic sternum strap, and compression strap that cinches down your load for stable, bounce-free carrying.
- 30D nylon ripstop foam shoulder straps
- Two large front pockets with mesh and shock cord
- Two shoulder water bottle holsters
- Elastic sternum straps and attachment points
- Compression straps
- Quck-Stash external pocket and zippered top pocket with key clip.
- Pump/ice axe sleeve
- Hydration sleeve
- Lightweight noise-free zippers pulls
- Reflective details and safety whistle
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used my new bag this morning mountain biking. Loved the bag. Great storage with lots of space and well thought out placement of pocket storage. Light, comfortable and cool. The bladder capacity is 2 liters. The bite valve is the only complaint that I have. It is made of a hard material that you don't actually bite to open and drink. It's a pull to open and push to close. You must close it until it clicks or your liquid will flow out and you will lose quite a bit. I had to stop riding to operate the valve. I'm going to switch the valve out. Other than the valve the bag is really nice. I really like it.