A minimalist vest for training and racing.
Whether you're an aspiring marathoner or a long-time veteran, rely on the support and comfort of the UltrAspire Spry Race Vest to hold your hydration, salt tabs, energy goo, and other essential items during your race or training session.
- Large-hole microfiber mesh fabric throughout lends superb breathability and comfort during your race or training sessions
- Soft, non-chafing fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and dries quickly
- Lightweight zipper pulls are easy to grab even with gloves or cold, numb fingers
- Lightweight sliding sternum strap and adjustable side webbing attachments provide a secure, comfortable fit during long runs
- Back pouch securely stashes the included one-liter reservoir and can also be used to hold your jacket, rain gear, and extra food
- Water tube runs from the back reservoir through an elastic loop on one shoulder strap, and when you're not drinking from it, you can secure the end of the tube through the second shoulder-strap loop so it stays out of the way
- Sweat-proof Magnon Electrolyte pocket with easy worry-free magnet closure holds and protects your salt tabs or energy pills
- Quick-access right stash pocket holds your spare bottle or other essentials and uniformly compresses with a cord
- Left mesh pocket over an internal zippered pocket houses nighttime accessories, energy foods, and other necessities
Share your thoughts
Wow and Is This Thing on?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have never been a fan of hydro packs and tried a couple from friends and just didn't feel comfy to me. Always just used hand bottles, but didn't have any options for long solo runs or getting ready for longer Ultra's. So I gave this a shot.
Wow I love it. comes with 1 liter and a pocket on the front for additional bottle if needed. Been on a couple longer runs of 25+ and I don't even know the thing is there, it's sooo light and fits so well!
Only complaint and it's what keeps me from a 5 is the hose does not stay put in the loop so I have to tuck it under the strap, between my chest and the vest itself (annoying). If the loop was a tad smaller or had an adjustment or Velcro would be awesome! I'm just going to have my wife put a couple stitches in the loop and all will be well.
Other than that it has enough storage for what I need and I love it!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought the purple Spry vest and I love it!! I'm a petite women and the fit was perfect - the straps can be snugged up. I wore it during a trail half-marathon and there was plenty of room for snacks and my phone. The bladder was just right - any longer mileage and I'd probably need a 2L. If your not used to wearing a vest - like me - my shoulders were tired the next day - but it was no big deal.
Quality material that is very breathable. I will get lots of use from this great product.