- Detail Images
A hydration vest with bottles on the back and an interchangeable belt system.
Fly through pit stops when you have the UltrAspire Ribos Hydration Vest. For those who prefer water bottle hydration to bladder hydration, the Ribos features 2 angled Human water bottles that sit securely and snugly in the Ribos's back holsters. The vest's Body Rhythm Harness and Molecular Belt System offer a custom, secure, bounce-free fit that keeps you on your game whether it's mile eight or mile twenty-four, and you can use the vest with its included MBS belt or with the MBS belt of your choice.
- Body Rhythm harness is built from the waist up to retain a low center of gravity for balance and control that enables the pack to move multi-directionally in tandem with you for long-term comfort
- Molecular Belt System uses a unique belt system that's fully adjustable and interchangeable with other MBS systems for a comfortable, custom fit
- Contoured shape offers a natural fit and load stability
- Large-hole microfiber mesh fabric throughout lends superb breathability and comfort during your race or training sessions
- Soft, non-chafing fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and dries quickly
- Lightweight zipper pulls are easy to grab even with gloves or cold, numb fingers
- Ergo-aligned and angled bottle holsters allow for ease of access while Polarity System technology aids in return of the bottles to the proper position and provides stability
- Includes two Human 26oz finger-loop water bottles
- Sweat-proof front Magnon Electrolyte pocket with easy, worry-free magnet closure holds and protects your salt tabs or energy pills
- Quick-access right front stash pocket holds your spare bottle or other essentials and uniformly compresses with a cord
- Low-profile dimensional zippered back pouch pockets on each side of waist piece hold additional items and won't impede your natural arm movement
- Left mesh front pocket over an internal zippered pocket houses nighttime accessories, energy foods, and other necessities
- Back shock cord secures your rain gear or wind shirt when not in use