- Detail Images
A bottle-holstered vest that intuitively moves with you for long-term comfort.
It may be early in the race, but it's important to keep yourself well-hydrated, so take the angled Human water bottle out of your UltrAspire Kinetic Bottle Vest and squeeze a stream of cool water into your mouth. A plethora of intuitive and ergonomically designed pockets stash your rain gear, salt tabs, energy gels, and other race essentials so you stay well-fueled throughout your endurance race. Plus, this bottle-holstered vest features a Body Rhythm harness that moves comfortably with you.
- Body Rhythm harness is built from the waist up to retain a low center of gravity for balance and control that enables the pack to move multi-directionally in tandem with you for long-term comfort
- Contoured shape offers a natural fit and load stability
- Large-hole microfiber mesh fabric throughout lends superb breathability and comfort during your race or training sessions
- Soft, non-chafing fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and dries quickly
- Lightweight zipper pulls are easy to grab even with gloves or cold, numb fingers
- Lightweight, adjustable Speed Hook attachments for a secure, comfortable, and just-right fit
- Ergo-aligned and angled bottle holsters allow for ease of access while Polarity System technology aids in return of the bottles to the proper position and provides stability
- Includes two Human 26oz finger-loop water bottles
- Sweat-proof front Magnon Electrolyte pocket with easy, worry-free magnet closure holds and protects your salt tabs or energy pills
- Quick-access right front stash pocket holds your spare bottle or other essentials and uniformly compresses with a cord
- Low-profile dimensional zippered pouch pockets on each side of waist piece won't impede your natural arm movement and hold additional energy goo
- Left mesh front pocket over an internal zippered pocket houses nighttime accessories, energy foods, and other necessities
- Roomy, upper-back, quick-stash pocket with magnetic closure (designed like a bicycling jersey) for quick and easy access even at full speed
Share your thoughts
Hard to replace bottles on the run
I really wanted to like this vest. I prefer running with bottles and wanted to get them off my waist. After playing around with the fit, I feel I got a great fit with the vest. No jostling and quite comfortable. But when switching bottles on the run, I spent way too much time fiddling around trying to get the bottles in. Maybe I'm just not flexible enough, but it was awkward and took more time than it would to take off the vest and fill a bladder. Bummer for me. Personally, I'd give it two stars as it just doesn't work for me. Bit I gave it three as for some people the comfort of the vest and having the bottles off your waist may be worth it. Just really a pain to put the bottles back in their holster.
Compared Against Omega, I Chose Omega
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I purchased this bottle vest and the bladder-compatible UltraAspire Omega vest and ended up keeping the Omega. While both vests offer much of the same in the way of build quality, materials, and pocket storage, the placement of the Kinetic's water bottles was far too awkward. In addition, I found that the bottom of the bottles pressed against my back in a manner that would drive me crazy during a long-haul run. Sorry Kinetic, I wanted to love your two-bottle design over a hydration bladder.
I gave this three stars because I feel like it's probably an excellent product in practice, it simply has a fit issue that doesn't work for my body.
As a point of reference for the aforementioned fit issue: I'm 5'11 with a medium-to-slender build and a proportional torso.