- Detail Images
Ditch bouncy lumbar packs and backpacks for the UltrAspire Isomeric Water Bottle on your next long-distance run.
- Large-hole microfiber mesh lends superb hand breathability and comfort
- Palm pad (polyester mesh fabric) between your hand and the bottle keeps your hand dry and prevents your hands from heating up the bottle
- Soft microfiber hand-strap wipes your face and provides even pressure across the back of your hand
- Simple strap-and-buckle design across the bottle's back neck supplies a just-right fit for any hand size and ensures a more stable load while you train
- Includes standard 8oz or 16oz angled human bottle which allows for easy drinking without having to tilt your head too far
- Bottle is made of BPA-free polyethylene
- Stretch mesh sides carry your energy goo or other small, compact items
- Reflective accents help motorists see you in low-light situations
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I currently use the Ultimate Direction Fast Draw Plus for distance/trail running. For various reasons, I wanted to try something new. There isn't anything wrong with the bottle per say, but I don't like it. I don't like the shape. Besides feeling like your running with a big flask in your hand, it just isn't as comfortable to carry as a round bottle. I assume it won't be as protective. I don't I like the adjustable hand strap either. When it's loose it comes completely off the top of the bottle. Could argue it's easier to get it on your hand that way, but I don't like it. The mouth piece it a twist type and is no problem to use once you get used to it. Overall, it's a quality product. I just didn't like the features of this particular bottle.