- Adjustable hand strap means you can bring the necessities along while remaining free of all bouncy packs and waist-belts
- Stretch mesh pouch for energy gel pack, tissue, lip balm, and keys
- Angled top to promote faster flow of fluids without having to tilt your head back
- Included 20oz InSpirAtion Human bottle is made of BPA-free LDPE (plastic) with plasma silicon oxide coating
Share your thoughts
UltrAspire knows how runners do it
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you enjoy seeing where you're going when grabbing a much needed swig of hydration mid-stride over treacherous terrain, heading out on a long run as light as possible, and knowing that your bottle is securely in your hand at the end of an exhausting training session then this bottle is for you. A little extra bulk means you have plenty to hold onto and for it to hold on to you. The wide strap and breathable mesh help the bottle stay securely in place, even when you're sweating like a fool and can barely make a fist from that grueling 2,000ft climb. The angled neck means the less you have to strain to get your hydration, and also allows you to keep your eye on the terrain and not the sky. The pocket is perfect for energy gels, keys, even a phone if that's your style.
I was recently given a Nathan UD at a race and gave it away to another racer because I love my UltrAspire that much.
Gets the job done, but there are much better options.
I am just going to say this bottle works, however I am unimpressed with the feel of this item. The extra material in this product just feels like too much when in the hand. I really prefer my nathan's handheld and or my ultimate direction fast draw which I like the most. I think it has a simpler design and really fits in the hand much better, where the ultra aspire feels a little more bulky with much more material in the way. Bottom line this gets the job done but the UD gets you their in first class.
great water bottle
This is a great water bottle for long runs.