- Detail Images
Flip the stainless steel wire closure, open up the Ultimate Survival Technology Delta Stormproof Lighter, and ignite a flame that burns through winds of up to 80 miles per hour. Take this lighter camping and backpacking, or keep it in your car for an emergency. Unless you're in the eye of a world-ending storm, this two-ounce butane lighter will give you all the flame you need.
- Rubberized case is highly durable and resistant to impact, crushing forces, and abrasion
- Piezo-Electric ignition system is good for over 30,000 ignitions
- Catalyzer coil creates a flame that burns at 2,000 degrees Farenheit
- Flame is capable of withstanding winds of up to 80 miles per hour without going out
- O-Ring case seal keeps water out of the burner and ignition areas when cap is closed
- Fuel level indicator and flame indicators alert you to vital lighter functioning
- Lighter requires quadruple-refined butane fuel for operation (fuel not included)
Share your thoughts
Out, out brief candle
A few years ago I bought this lighter from this manufacturer and it did not work. Recently I saw this on Back Country and hoped that it was either a different manufacturer or that Back Country had vetted it and would not sell a dud. When this arrived I was dismayed to see it was the same product. Nevertheless I filled it with the appropriate fuel, it lit twice, briefly, and then would light no more.
Great things can come in small packages!
This lighter I gave as a Christmas gift and have heard nothing by rave reviews about it. Not only is this thing durable, it really works! This things has been tested on everything from chairlifts to bike rides. Does the job! Make sure you adjust the settings to your liking and what sort of environment you will be using it in. Can have a mellow flame for indoor use and turbo for when you are outside!