What you ask of a water bottle is simple: be clean, BPA-free, and secure. But Ultimate Direction thinks your requests are paltry, and gave its leak-proof 10oz Water Bottle an angled top for easy consumption and a lightweight, grip-able design, too. It's also easy to clean, so you can use this performance-oriented bottle every day of the week.
- FDA-approved polyethylene is BPA-free for worry-free and safe hydration
- Comfortable textured finger and thumb grooves gives you secure grip for easy handling while on the go
- Leak-proof sealing cap retains every drop for your consumption
- Easy-to-clean cap and bottle prevents gunk and funk from ruining your run
Share your thoughts
They don't leak, they fit the UD vests
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My Ultimate Direction AK vest came with larger water bottles (which I found hard to use because of the bite valve). I replaced them with these 10oz bottles and prefer this configuration. The valve is low tech, but isn't leaking even after several cycles through the dishwasher.
A further advantage of the 10oz size is the lighter weight on the chest of the race vest (obviously the lower capacity is the inescapably associated disadvantage).